Musings that Amuse

Amusement, to an observing mind is study - Benjamin Disraeli

Google
 
Web This Site

Monday, April 17, 2006

Just a quick update

I am planning to add some new features to my blog...here's a sneak peek:

1) Noticed the new Tagboard? Nice isint it? So lets see you all USE it! Go ahead, post your notes and messages..go easy on the abuses, lol!

2) RSS Feeds should be added soon. That's right..you'll soon be able to view headlines from here without even visiting this site :) cool no?

3) I am planning to add Technorati Tags too...just as soon as I figure out what exactly they DO, LOL!!!

4) I read somewhere about the Creative Commons License. I may add it, to provide copyright information for this site.

5) Finally...Google Adsense ads! What can I say except.....you have no idea how much it helps me.

Hopefully these enhancements will make it easy for you to check out my site. This is just some of the stuff I am working on. If you know other useful tools, please do post a message or add a comment.

EDIT: Here's the progress so far:

1) RSS Feeds are up! Yay!!
2) My work is now protected under the Creative Commons License. To view the terms, click the Gray button in the sidebar, or click the link in the footer. Dont worry though..you can still redistribute or use this information for your own site, as long as you give credit where its due.

Please leave your feedback about the changes. I am mulling some more additions, such as adding Trackbacks and a Google Search text box, to enable searching within this site. What do you feel?

Update:

3) Trackback is now enabled! Please link to this blog if you like it!
4) Google Sitesearch box added! You can now search this site easily.
5) Technorati Tags will take some more time :(

I have even more ideas to make this site user-friendly...how about adding del.icio.us and Digg links?